Shrimp Taco Salad
Skinny Shrimp Taco Salad
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper optional
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro optional
- 6 oz raw shrimp
- 2 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 cup arugula
- 4 slice of onion
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 oz tortilla chips
- 2 tbsp Bolthouse Avocado Cilantro yogurt dressing
- In medium sized bowl, mix marinade ingredients, add shrimp and toss and coat.
- Heat large skillet, add marinaded shrimp. Cook 3-4 minutes until shrimp is cooked.
- Prepare salad ingredients in bowl, add cooked shrimp. Top with dressing.
Taco shrimp salad is the perfect salad as the summer approaches. It’s light, tasty and fresh. It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare too! Pair it with one of my favorite dressings, Bolthouse Cilantro Avocado dressing.